Volcanoes: Origin and risks
28 Hrs (1 credit)
Students, Professionals and Enthusiasts
Purpose of the Course
Identify the main volcanic processes existing around the world, and estimate the risk towns near eruptive centers are exposed to.
Topics of the Course
Dirección de Relaciones Institucionales
Universidad Católica del Norte
- Field Coordinator
- Assistant Professor (or tour guide if applicable)
- Transfer to all locations
- Snacks in all field activities
- Tickets to all locations, parks and centers
- Merchandising and gifts from Atacama Immersion
It is strongly suggested to bring sunscreen, swimming suit, trekking shoes, hat, and warm and light clothes.