The Global Mining Industry in Chile
28 Hrs (1 credit)
Students, Professionals and Enthusiasts
Purpose of the Course
Show various mining and metallurgical processes employed in the copper mining industry. Through theoretical and practical perspectives, the students of this program will be able to experience laboratory and onsite works at different sites in the area.
Topics of the Course
Dirección de Relaciones Institucionales
Universidad Católica del Norte
- Field Coordinator
- Assistant Professor (or tour guide if applicable)
- Transfer to all locations
- Snacks in all field activities
- Tickets to all locations, parks and centers
- Merchandising and gifts from Atacama Immersion
It is strongly suggested to bring sunscreen, swimming suit, trekking shoes, hat, and warm and light clothes.